KatastrophiK Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KatastrophiK Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity on the Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PRO7EGE
Red Co-Captain
Red Co-Captain
PRO7EGE

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Activity on the Site Empty
PostSubject: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey guys, Corey and I have been trying to find a way to get the rest of you guys more active within the forums. We understand not everyone has lots of classes when they can use their computer to access this site, but we want you guys to try to post whenever you have a chance. Having this website is a great resource for us all to get better and stay organized. From now on, I would like for you guys to try to make AT LEAST 5 posts per day. I don't mean spamming the forums with retarded comments and stuff, but actually adding your opinion to conversations and sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. The site has been up for over a week now, and most of you don't even have 20 posts. If you guys get active in the forums it will help Andy want to keep this site up and running. He did a great job getting this site put together and we want to use it to its full potential.
Back to top Go down
https://katastrophik.darkbb.com
TRU7H
Red Captain
Red Captain
TRU7H

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Activity on the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 am

yea guys andy really did us a solid by putting the site up but me and art have 100+ posts and the next closest is andy with like 30 something. im not saying go into topics and just post stuff like "yea thats cool" "yea i think that would work" etc......but add your opinion to stuff. point out things that you view as flaws. tell people your opinion on how you would run the game if you were in charge. dont worry about saying something stupid because the more opinions we have the better plan we can make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.katastrophik.darkbb.com

Activity on the Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KatastrophiK Gaming :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: